Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fashion Haul

I did a little shopping this weekend and picked up a couple things. I had gift cards for Target and Sears, but I went a little overboard at Sears. I also did a little thrift shopping! Here's a look at the things I picked up.

flats: Mossimo Supply Co.
sweater: Mossimo Suppl Co.
pumps: Mossimo (Kameisha/Grey)

All this was on clearance at Target, so I ended up having money left on my gift card. I think the pumps were $7, the flats $4, and the sweater $6.

grey cotton blazer: Canyon River Blues
black dress vest: Apostrophe
jeans: Canyon River Blues
dress slacks/pants: Apostrophe
black blazer: Apostrophe

All of this I picked up at Sears on clearance. Here I actually went over my gift card amount.

dark jeans: Ann Taylor Loft Curvy Boot
light jeans: Levi's Straight Leg

These jeans I thrifted for $8 a piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine. ~R. Emerson

Related Posts with Thumbnails