Thursday, July 29, 2010

You Told Me to Get a Hobby... Guess What!?! I Got a Hobby!!

I've decided to try to take up knitting! I've conquered the cast-on part of knitting, but then I hit a brick wall with the actually "knitting" part of it. I don't know what it is, but my knit stitches look like I'm doing it wrong.

So I "phoned a friend" who also knits to try and show my the ropes. She was a great a help, so I think I'll give it another go this weekend.

Hopefully, some time soon, I'll have this knitting process down. But until then, I think I'll stick to the easiest of knitting patters. Which in my opinion is going to have be something same and straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine. ~R. Emerson

Related Posts with Thumbnails